The Structural Profile
- Mechanically zipped Standing seam roofing system.
- Applicable for Roof pitches down to 1.5°.
- Does not require a substrate or underlayment.
- Very strong and can withstand very high wind uplift pressures with larger purlins span.
- The seam design, along with the factory applied sealant, also allows the panel system to prevent air and water infiltration even when subjected to water submersion at very low slopes.
- With the panels being seamed together, repairs or alterations to the roof must be consulted and approved by Aegis technical team for the system to maintain its performance warranty.