- Free of Ozone-depleting chemicals, toxic compounds and don’t produce toxic by-products.
- Often made from recycled materials or content or from renewable and sustainable sources.
- Fully demountable, it can be almost 100% recyclable and easily reused either in part or as a whole.
- Standing seam is mostly manufactured directly onsite reducing environmental impact as it uses a low amount of resources during the manufacturing process. This also reduces the number of deliveries to the site which in turn lessens the carbon emissions
- Renewable energy is playing a growing role in the top sheets as it can easily integrate UV solar panels. The panels can be used to provide thermal energy, electricity or water heating solutions.
- The Reflective Top Skin which reverts solar heat back into the atmosphere rather than being absorbed into the building helps reduce air conditioning costs. Being painted in lighter colors, it will reflect even more solar radiation.
- Airtight construction system reduces plant running costs and CO2 emissions
- Like any other type of metal roof and due to its better insulating abilities, it can offer not only a 40% reduction in energy costs in summer but also up to a 15% reduction in the energy costs in the winter.
- Energy efficient, durable and often have low maintenance requirements.